We are seeking a dynamic person to provide the administrative and fundraising support to the Charitable Trust. This is an extremely varied role to include data capturing, organising events, writing promotional materials and correspondence, and co-ordinating the back office along with support from our volunteers. Along with the relevant experience and skills, the successful candidate will be proactive, a completer finisher and a team player across the SVR family.
Please contact Shelagh Paterson for an informal chat. Tel: 07812 570942
Post: Fundraising Co-ordinator
Employer: Severn Valley Railway Charitable Trust
Primary location: Number One Comberton Place, Kidderminster
Hours: 30 hours per week, some weekend and evening work will be required
1. Manage the smooth running of the fundraising office
2. To provide general administration and support to the fundraising team.
3. Responsible for effective prospect/donor management and retention including the implementation of the SVR CT stewardship strategy.
4. Assist with donor, legator, corporate and trust financial support.
5. Secure income from donors, trusts and corporates.
6. Organise and assist with all fundraising events.
7. Compile newsletters and fundraising communications including website and social media.
8. To develop, input and oversee the fundraising database and reporting systems.